5 Reasons To Keep Your Ductwork Clean
The air quality in your home is important. Keeping dust, pollen, pet dander, and other irritants out of the air you breathe involves more than changing the air filter. What about the air ducts? Contaminants collect in the duct system too, and regular cleaning of the air channel is important.
1. Improves your health- poor indoor air quality ranks among the top five environmental risks to your health.
2. Energy consumption- clean ductwork helps lower your utility bill and helps your HVAC unit last longer.
3. Smelly air- odors continue to plague your home long after you remove the offensive item.
4. Moldy reasons- microbial growth can grow in your duct system especially if your home suffered recent water damage from flooding or foundation cracks.
5. Call a professional- SERVPRO is the professional you wan to seek!
You need to know the air you breathe at home is free from contaminants. What you don't know will hurt you. Make sure you contact a certified HVAC technician for ductwork cleaning.