Condo Fire, Simi Valley CA
An electrical spark that started a condominium unit fire resulted in multiple tenants having to be evacuated while their units were completely re-mediated and demo'ed. The before picture shows just hours after the flames had been put out, the after picture is once all affected material (basically the entire unit) had been removed and ready for a makeover. The HOA worked closely with us and the tenants to make sure everyone was on track and in communication. Our customers were expecting to be lost during the process and were thankful that everything went so smoothly and they were able to be back in the newly furnished condos quickly.