Keep Your Ductwork Clean. Here Are Five Reasons Why.
The air quality in your property is important. Keeping dust, pollen, pet dander, and other irritants out of the air you breathe involves more than changing the air filter. What about the air ducts? Contaminants collect in the duct system too, and regular cleaning of the air channel is important.
1. Improves your health- poor indoor air quality ranks among the top five environmental risks to your health.
2. Energy consumption- clean ductwork helps lower your utility bill and helps your HVAC unit last longer.
3. Smelly air- odors continue to plague your property long after you remove the offensive item.
4. Moldy reasons- microbial growth can grow in your duct system especially if your property suffered recent water damage from flooding or foundation cracks.
5. Call a professional- We here at SERVPRO are the experienced professionals you want to take care of this for you!