Bathroom Vent Fire
This bathroom experienced a fire loss from a vent that went up in flames. The homeowner was able to put out the flames before it spread any more along the ceiling. Our technicians opened the ceiling even more to be able to remove all the burnt and affected materials. Since the rest of the house was filled with smoke our technicians did a thorough wipe down to make sure all of the settled soot was gone. Fire debris and residue can be harmful to your health. After all the demolition and final wipe down the home was back to normal.